Download Latest Tamil Movies Visit www.txtube.co.cc

www.megaomr.blogspot.com
Your Ad Here

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Hindi Song | My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves (2008)

My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves (2008)


My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves
is directed by E. Niwas. The lead cast of the film includes Nikhil Dwivedi, Amrita Rao, Rajpal Yadav, Anupam Kher, Mithun Chakrabarty, Pavan and Lilete Dubey. Music of the film is composed by Pritam. There's one particular song in this album that I like, and that's Tum Mile. The rest are Ok, definitely worth downloading though. I hope you like them.


(Direct Link - Right click and choose 'Save Target As')
  1. Tum Mile / Sunidhi Chauhan, K.K
  2. Tere Bina / Sunidhi Chauhan
  3. Ya baba / Sunidhi Chauhan, Shaan
  4. Jaane Maula Jaane Khuda / Amit Kumar
  5. Allah Beli / K.K
  6. Jaane Maula Jaane Khuda - 2 / Remo Fernandez
  7. Tum Mile (Remix) / Sunidhi Chauhan, K.K
  8. Ya Baba (Remix) / Sunidhi Chauhan, Shaan

No comments:

Post a Comment